Judy G Canadian Culinary Scholarship
The JUDY G CANADIAN CULINARY SCHOLARSHIP aims to bring awareness and innovation to low allergen food development by encouraging future culinary leaders to consider special diets.
November 15, 2018.
All entrants must: Create a pizza using only gluten-free ingredients and a Judy G Gluten-Free pizza crust. Each application must be submitted to: email@example.com and include:
- a list of all gluten-free ingredients used on your pizza with measures.
- recipe preparation steps and cooking instructions.
- a well-lit photo of your pizza (on a simple background)
- a photo of you in chef whites, waist up with crossed/folded arms.
- your name, full address with postal code, and phone number
- a copy of your student identification or graduation certificate.
Please note, by making a submission you acknowledge all information and photographs supplied become the property of Judy G Foods Inc. for use by the company.
Three finalists will be selected by Judy G Foods. These entries will be placed online for public voting to determine the gold (value $1500) and two silver (value $250 each) awards.
You must be actively enrolled or have graduated from a Canadian culinary/bakery arts program or apprenticeship within the past 18 months. You must not have previously been awarded the Gold Judy G Canadian Culinary Scholarship. Recipients who have previously won the silver, or who have previously applied are eligible to reapply.